Toast to the Turkeys 2014
SOLD OUT: Join us for a compassionate tradition this November!
Please be our guest at the fifth annual Toast to the Turkeys Celebration on Saturday, November 15th in honor of the rescued turkeys of Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary.
November is a special month for Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary. In 2004, we opened our barn doors to the first animals rescued by our sanctuary on Thanksgiving Day. Since our creation, Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary has established itself as a strong force for saving unwanted animals in California. Click here to view photos of last year’s turkey celebration.
Our special holiday event will feature:
* Keynote speaker: Miyoko Schinner, Author and Chef
* Self-guided tours of our sanctuary
* Seasonal vegan buffet
* Ceremonial feast for the rescued turkeys of the sanctuary
* Silent auction fundraiser (see who is donating!)
* Vegan food drive to benefit the Emergency Food Bank of Stockton/San Joaquin County
* Turkey sponsorship opportunities
Find out how to sponsor the event today! See who is sponsoring!
2014 Toast to the Turkeys Schedule
Time: 12:00 p.m.
– Guests visit with the animals of the sanctuary.
– Turkey sponsorships and merchandise sales available at the registration table at Harvest Home’s Front Barn.
– Silent auction (in-person and online) begins in Harvest Home’s Rabbit Building.
– Hot and cold beverages served at the Rabbit Building and Main House Patio respectively.
Time: 1:00 p.m.
– Guests enjoy a delicious vegan feast served from the Main House.
Time: 2:45 p.m.
– Toast to the Turkeys Ceremony begins with a welcome from the sanctuary and a special presentation by our featured speaker Miyoko Schinner.
– Harvest Home’s rescued turkeys are served their very own feast with a toast from the guests.
– Vegan desserts are served after the ceremony is complete.
Time: 3:30 p.m.
– Book signing with Miyoko Schinner in the Rabbit Building. Silent auction (online only) closes.
Time: 3:45 p.m.
– Silent auction (in-person) closes in the Rabbit Building.
Time: 4:00 p.m.
– Celebration ends.