You can reach us at:
Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary
P.O. Box 998
French Camp, CA 95231
By appointment or event registration only.
Do you need to rehome your animal?
We are currently at full capacity at the sanctuary. We receive many public inquiries each week to provide sanctuary for animals in need. We prioritize the rescue of animals at shelters where they are at risk of euthanasia and special needs animals that have few other options.
If you need to rehome an animal, you are that animal’s best advocate and champion. We offer a free forum for you to post your rehoming requests on our page “Finding Home” on Facebook.
Did you have a lost or found animal inquiry?
For lost or found animals, please visit Lost and Found Pets 209.
Veterinary Care Services Who We Work With
- Arbor Vet Clinic (Rabbits)
- Avian Health Services (Birds)
- Chabot Veterinary Clinic (Rabbits)
- Crossroads Veterinary Service (Large Animals – Mobile)
- Jules Veterinary Center (Rabbits)
- Medical Center for Birds (Birds)
- Sundance Veterinary & Consulting Services (Small & Large Animals – Mobile)
- UC Davis Veterinary Teaching Hospital (Small & Large Animals)
Below is a directory of selected rescue organizations and spay/neuter centers:
Cats & Dogs
- Animal Protection League
- Hopalong Animal Rescue
- Muttville Senior Dog Rescue
- Rocket Dog Rescue
- Second Chance Kitty
Farmed Animals (Multi-species)