You can reach us at:
Phone Message Line: (209) 244-7174 (voicemail service only)
Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary
P.O. Box 998
French Camp, CA 95231
Do you need to rehome your animal?
We receive many public inquiries each week to provide sanctuary for animals in need, but our small sanctuary can take in very few of these animals as we almost always operate at capacity. We prioritize the rescue of animals at shelters where they are at risk of euthanasia and special needs animals that have few other options. Please note: we are at full capacity for dog and cat placement at the sanctuary. We cannot intake new dogs or cats at this time.
Whether you need to rehome an animal or you have found a stray, you are that animal’s best advocate and champion. We offer a free forum for you to post your rehoming requests on our page “Finding Home” on Facebook.
Below is a directory of selected rescue organizations and spay/neuter centers:
Cats & Dogs
- Farm Sanctuary’s Farm Animal Adoption Network
- ACT Spay and Neuter Clinic (Stockton)
- Affordable Pet Vet Clinic (Tracy)
- East Bay SPCA (Dublin & Oakland)
- House Rabbit Society (San Francisco Bay Area)
- For Paws Clinic (Fremont): (510) 744-1865
- SAVED Spay and Neuter Clinic (Modesto)
- Medical Center for Birds
- Avian Health Services
- Crossroads Veterinary Service