You can reach us at:
Phone Message Line: (209) 244-7174 (voicemail service only)
Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary
P.O. Box 998
French Camp, CA 95231
Do you need to rehome your animal?
We receive many public inquiries each week to provide sanctuary for animals in need, but our small sanctuary can take in very few of these animals as we almost always operate at capacity. We prioritize the rescue of animals at shelters where they are at risk of euthanasia and special needs animals that have few other options. Please note: we are at full capacity for dog and cat placement at the sanctuary. We cannot intake new dogs or cats at this time.
Whether you need to rehome an animal or you have found a stray, you are that animal’s best advocate and champion. We offer a free forum for you to post your rehoming requests on our page “Finding Home” on Facebook.
Veterinary Care Services Who We Work With
- Arbor Vet Clinic (Rabbits)
- Avian Health Services (Birds)
- Chabot Vet Clinic (Rabbits)
- Crossroads Veterinary Service (Large Animals)
- Jules Vet Center (Rabbits)
- Medical Center for Birds (Birds)
- UC Davis Veterinary Teaching Hospital (Birds, Rabbits & Large Animals)
Below is a directory of selected rescue organizations and spay/neuter centers:
Cats & Dogs
- Farm Sanctuary’s Farm Animal Adoption Network