You can reach us at:
Phone Message Line:
(209) 244-7174 (voicemail service only)
Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary
P.O. Box 998
French Camp, CA 95231
Due to the growing concern over the spread of COVID-19, Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary is closed to visitors until further notice.
Do you need to rehome your animal?
We receive many public inquiries each week to provide sanctuary for animals in need, but our small sanctuary can take in very few of these animals as we almost always operate at capacity. We prioritize the rescue of animals at shelters where they are at risk of euthanasia and special needs animals that have few other options. Please note: we are currently at full capacity at the sanctuary.
If you need to rehome an animal, you are that animal’s best advocate and champion. We offer a free forum for you to post your rehoming requests on our page “Finding Home” on Facebook.
Did you have a lost or found animal inquiry?
For lost or found animals, please visit Lost and Found Pets 209.
Veterinary Care Services Who We Work With
- Arbor Vet Clinic (Rabbits)
- Avian Health Services (Birds)
- Chabot Veterinary Clinic (Rabbits)
- Crossroads Veterinary Service (Large Animals – Mobile)
- Jules Veterinary Center (Rabbits)
- Medical Center for Birds (Birds)
- Sundance Veterinary & Consulting Services (Small & Large Animals – Mobile)
- UC Davis Veterinary Teaching Hospital (Small & Large Animals)
Below is a directory of selected rescue organizations and spay/neuter centers:
Cats & Dogs
- Animal Protection League
- Hopalong Animal Rescue
- Muttville Senior Dog Rescue
- Rocket Dog Rescue
- Second Chance Kitty
Farmed Animals (Multi-species)