Please be our guest at the sixth annual Toast to the Turkeys Celebration on Saturday, November 14th in honor of the rescued turkeys of Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary.
November is a special month for Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary. In 2004, we opened our barn doors to the first animals rescued by our sanctuary on Thanksgiving Day. Since our creation, Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary has established itself as a strong force for saving unwanted animals in California.
Our special holiday event will feature:
* Keynote speaker: Caroline Love, who is the VP of Operations at Hampton Creek, producer of Just Mayo!
* Virtual talk by physician and nutritionist John McDougall
* Self-guided tours of our sanctuary
* Seasonal vegan buffet
* Goodie bags to take home
* Just Cookies Dessert tasting
* Ceremonial feast for the rescued turkeys of the sanctuary
* Silent auction fundraiser (see who is donating!)
* Vegan food drive to benefit the Emergency Food Bank of Stockton/San Joaquin County
* Turkey sponsorship opportunities
2015 Toast to the Turkeys Schedule
Time: 12:00 p.m.
– Guests visit with the animals of the sanctuary.
– Turkey sponsorships and merchandise sales available at the registration table at Harvest Home’s Front Barn.
– Silent auction begins in Harvest Home’s Rabbit Building.
– Hot and cold beverages served at the Rabbit Building and Main House Patio respectively.
– Photos with Kona and Ethel!
Time: 12:30 p.m.
– Guests enjoy a delicious vegan feast served from the Main House.
Time: 1:30 p.m.
– Guests enjoy a live virtual presentation by Dr. John McDougall in the Rabbit Building.
Time: 1:45 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
– Photos with Estella!
Time: 2:45 p.m.
– Toast to the Turkeys Ceremony begins with a welcome from the sanctuary and a special presentation by our featured speaker Caroline Love.
– Harvest Home’s rescued turkeys are served their very own feast with a toast from the guests.
– Vegan desserts are served after the ceremony is complete.
Time: 4:00 p.m.
– Silent auction closes in the Rabbit Building.
– Celebration ends. See you next year!