Join us for a compassionate tradition this November
Please be our guest at the 7th annual Toast to the Turkeys Celebration on Saturday, November 12th in honor of the rescued turkeys of Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary.
November is a special month for Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary. In 2004, we opened our barn doors to the first animals rescued by our sanctuary on Thanksgiving Day. Since our creation, Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary has established itself as a strong force for saving unwanted animals in California.
Early bird ticket price is $55 per person through October 21, 2016. Ticket price is $65 person from October 22, 2016 until the celebration. Ticket hub online.
Our special holiday event will feature:
* Keynote speakers: Holly Noll and Ed Bauer, owners of NewEthic: Vegan Strength and Conditioning
* Self-guided tours of our sanctuary
* Seasonal vegan buffet feast
* Ceremonial feast for the rescued turkeys of the sanctuary
* Silent auction fundraiser
* Vegan food drive to benefit the Emergency Food Bank of Stockton/San Joaquin County
* Turkey sponsorship opportunities
* Goodie bags to bring home
For more information, please visit our celebration event page.