– Guests visit with the animals of the sanctuary on self-guide tours. The goat pasture is closed to visitors.
– Sanctuary “pop-up shop” will be located in the rabbit building.
– Hot and cold beverages served at the Rabbit Building and Main House Patio respectively.
– Pig pumpkin party begins in the front pasture.
– Guests enjoy a delicious vegan feast served from the Main House.
– Guests may start picking up their commemorative celebration wine glass in the the turkey pasture.
– Toast to the Turkeys Ceremony begins with a welcome from the sanctuary and a special presentation by our featured speakers Holly Noll and Ed Bauer.
– Harvest Home’s rescued turkeys are served their very own feast with a toast from the guests.
– Vegan desserts are served after the ceremony is complete.
– Book signing with Margo DeMello in the Rabbit Building.Time: 3:30 p.m.
– Silent auction closes in the Rabbit Building.
– Celebration ends.
We expect pleasantly warm weather for the celebration. The celebration begins at noon and runs until 4 pm. At the registration table outside the pig barn, stop by to check-in for your goodie bag. No printed tickets are necessary.
Check out the offerings for our silent auction before the event. We will accept cash, checks, and major credit cards. We are also selling lots of sanctuary merchandise at the event just in time for the holidays!
Please hashtag with us at the event using #toasttotheturkeys. Feel free to use our Facebook event page to share photos and videos of the event.
At the event, we will be holding a holiday sanctuary drive. Please bring non-perishable vegan food items, towels, blankets and pumpkins for the pigs to enter our drawing.
– For the safety of the animals at our sanctuary, please leave your companion animals at home.
– Parking is extremely limited at the sanctuary.
Below are the directions to Harvest Home (14741 Wing Levee Road, Stockton 95206):
From the SF Bay Area:
Take 580 east toward Stockton, over the Altamont Pass and then 580 turns into 205. Follow to the Tracy Blvd. exit. Left turn onto Tracy Blvd. and follow for about 7 miles (over two small bridges). You will pass the asparagus packing plant on the left side and then look for Howard Road. Right turn on Howard. Right turn on Undine. Right turn on Wing Levee Road. Harvest Home is the first property on the right side of the road. 14741 Wing Levee Road, Stockton, CA 95206.
From I-5 (either direction):
Take the Matthews Road exit and head west, past the County Hospital. Stay to the left when the road splits at the County Jail. The name of the road changes to Howard. Follow Howard and ignore/pass the Wing Levee Road to the left. Turn left on Undine. Turn right on Wing Levee. Harvest Home is the first property on the right side of the road. 14741 Wing Levee Road, Stockton, CA 95206.