Please be our guest at the 8th annual Toast to the Turkeys Celebration on Saturday, November 11th in honor of the rescued turkeys of Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary.
November is a special month for Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary. In 2004, we opened our barn doors to the first animals rescued by our sanctuary on Thanksgiving Day. Since our creation, Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary has established itself as a sustaining force for saving the lives of unwanted farmed animals.
Tickets are now on sale online at toasttotheturkeys.org.
- Early bird ticket price: $65 person through October 22, 2017
- Regular ticket price: $75 after October 23, 2017
Our special holiday event will feature:
- Keynote speaker: Nathan Runkle, Founder and President of Mercy for Animals and Author of the new book Mercy For Animals: One Man’s Quest to Inspire Compassion, and Improve the Lives of Farm Animals
- Self-guided tours of our sanctuary
- Book signing with speaker Nathan Runkle
- Seasonal vegan buffet feast
- Ceremonial feast for the rescued turkeys of the sanctuary
- Silent auction and raffle
- Featured artwork of The Stolen Lives Project
- Winter blanket drive for the animals of the sanctuary
- Turkey sponsorship opportunities
- Take-home goodie bags
We welcome in-kind donations for our event silent auction and raffle along with event sponsorships for the celebration. For more information, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.