Time: 12:00 p.m.
- Guests check in at the registration table at Harvest Home’s Front Pig Barn.
- Guests visit with the animals of the sanctuary. The goat pasture is closed to visitors.
- Silent auction, raffle, and merchandise sales begin in Harvest Home’s Mainyard.
- Hot and cold beverages served at the Mainyard Patio.
Time: 12:30 p.m.
- Guests enjoy a delicious vegan feast and dessert served from the Bird’s Dining Hall at the back of the property.
Time: 2:00 p.m.
- Toast to the Turkeys Ceremony begins with a welcome from the sanctuary and a special presentation by our featured speaker Jasmin Singer.
- Harvest Home’s rescued turkeys are served their very own feast with a toast from the guests.
Time: 3:00 p.m.
- Silent auction and raffle closes in the Mainyard. The winners will be announced. Winners must be present.
Time: 4:00 p.m.
- Celebration ends.